Friday, October 26
What's better than a bucket full of Skittles and a cord of Twizzlers? A bucket full of Skittles, a cord of Twizzlers, and a six-pack! Happy Halloween! (Click and you'll find the perfect soundtrack for this Six-Pack)
1. Wine and Halloween candy pairings can be tricky. Too much sugar and too many artificial flavors. What to do? Put down that corkscrew and twist the top off a bottle of brown whiskey, the perfect pairing for Halloween chocolates.
2. It's decorative gourd season. Which means it's also pumpkin-as-an-ingredient season. Ladies and Gentlemen, start your ovens.
3. Searching for a spooky wine or beer to tote to your Halloween party? Ray Isle to the rescue!
4. Before you put on your Zombie costume, watch this. Let's see if you really have what it takes to make it as the living dead. Brains! Brains! Brains! Indeed.
5. Scare the life out of your Halloween Party hostess by showing up with one of these!
6. Still looking for a costume? Look no further than TV for inspiration. Oh, and don't forget the kids. Or the dog.